Tuesday 14 September 2010

ATCO STANDARD RESTORATION Autumn/winter 2010 / 11

ATCO STANDARD 16" CYLINDER LAWN MOWER RESTORATION Autumn / Winter 2010 / 11

The irascible 'roythegrass’ views the world through his workshop doors while attempting to restore a 1920's vintage Atco!

PREAMBLE: Whether you are experienced in the restoration of these machines or, like me, an absolute newcomer I should apologise for the sparsity of technical info in my posts as these ramblings only reflect my day to day experiences and frustrations during this restoration and I’m learning on the job.
I will be updating this blog once a week, usually on a Sunday evening but probably more often depending on progress.

1 comment:

  1. Are you still around... I have a few questions about my own 16" ATCO STANDARD

    ReplyDelete